Submit Baskets by Tuesday, November 22nd at 4:00 p.m.
Raffle Tickets Available November 21st - December 14th
Tickets Will Cost $1.00 Each or 5 Tickets for $3.00
Drawing: Friday, December 16th at 10:00 a.m.
Download the Entry Form here or at the bottom of this page.
Please join us for the Annual Basket Raffle and Contest. All proceeds benefit The Arc Jefferson - St. Lawrence Foundation. We hope that each department/program will submit a basket for the raffle to make this year the best one yet.
Everyone in the agency is welcome to participate. Create a “basket” with the theme of your choice and donate it to the Foundation. Baskets may be submitted by an individual or group. Please keep in mind that we use the term “basket” loosely, you can use any type of container for your entry.
All baskets will be raffled off on Friday, December 16th at 10:00 a.m.
In addition, there is a contest for “best basket”. In order to be considered for this, completed baskets with entry form must be turned in by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, November 22nd to allow time for voting. (However, you can still donate a basket after this date for the raffle, it just will not be eligible for the “best basket” contest.) A link will be emailed to all staff so they can vote for their favorite! The top three baskets will win a gift certificate to Pizza Hut. First place - $60, Second place - $40, Third place - $20. Finished baskets with completed entry forms may be sent to Michelle Quinell– Gayle at the Community Center in Canton or to the Foundation office in Watertown.
- For the “best basket” contest, completed baskets must be in by 4:00 p.m. on 11/22/22
- Donated baskets must be at least $25 in value. No agency funds may be used for supplies!
(Please utilize personal funds only!!)
- No alcoholic beverages or perishable items allowed, but gift cards for these things are okay
- Contest open to all staff, people we support, registered volunteers and board members
- Raffle tickets will be sold to all staff, people we support and volunteers
- Raffle tickets available November 21st - December 14th
(seller sites and names to follow)
- Tickets arriving via inter-office must be received by December 14th to ensure entry
(Michelle Quinell-Gayle SL Community Center or Sabrina Starr at 968 Bradley)
- Tickets will cost $1.00 each or 5 tickets for $3.00
- For additional entry forms or questions, please contact Sabrina Starr at firstname.lastname@example.org